GJEPC has put forth a series of recommendations for the Union Budget 2023- 24 across verticals of gem and jewellery, to propel the exports from the current $40 billion levels to achieve the goal of $55 billion in exports in the next few years
5 Key Recommendations are as follows:
1. Allow Sale of Rough Diamonds in a Special Notified Zone through the Safe Harbour rule.
2. Re-Introduce Diamond Imprest License.
3. Introduce a Repair Policy for Jewellery.
4. Abolition of Import duty on Lab Grown Diamond (LGD) seeds.
5. Reduction in Import Duty on gold, silver, and platinum to 4%.
Offical Instagram account of heerazhaveraat.com, homepage for Trade News, Articles and Promotion of 💎Diamonds, 🔶Gems, 💍Jewellery & ⌚Luxury Industry
Heera Zhaveraat (HZ International) A Diamond, Watch and Jewellery Trade Promotion Magazine provide dealers and manufactures with the key analytical information they need to succeed in the luxury industry. Pricing, availability and market information in the Magazine provides a critical edge.